It is for Milestone 2: Literature review and Project Plan. I have a copy of the version with teacher comments. Please use that. All of your changes will be highlighted in purple I believe for her to see. I have started it. Just need about 10-12 more pages to finish. I have provided the Capstone template guide to help.
Please i have attched the instructions below. For this assignment you are to write an occupational profile of a client. A description of the client has been provided. I have also attached a pf of an occupational profile and what to follow to write the occupational profile of the client. Please let me know if you have any questions
Please find articles and research the following questions in your own words:
1. What are at least three reasons that are causing diseases, such as TB, HIV and malaria to increase because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Discuss these reasons and their impact on public health.
2. What populations and parts of the world are most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
3. Discuss how and why treatments for these infections are being affected and how that will impact cases of TB, HIV or Malaria in the future.
4. Discuss the general inequity of healthcare and what factors contribute to this inequity.
*No need for abstract page, this is a discussion board assignment. One or two paragraphs as necessary to answer the questions posed. Also, not looking for an advanced/premium writer for this assignment.
Please find attached paper instructions and grading rubric.
Topic of this research paper is research how dietary Iron and Dementia are connected, how iron effects dementia, and the relationship between the two on health outcomes
https://www.nia.nih.gov/about/budget/biology-aging-3 —(helpful resource to do the assignment)
Please look at the ppt and files attached to better understand to do the assignment. https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/mono/10.1201/9780429030642/biology-aging-roger-mcdonald
this is the book link, it would be good. if you have read the book.
the question should not be Closed Ended Question.
KINE 100–Annotated Bibliography Instructions
You will be writing an annotated bibliography of 5 peer reviewed research articles that cover an area of Kinesiology and a topic within that field. An annotated bibliography takes a research article and summarizes the purpose of the study, the methods, results and conclusions. An example of an annotated bibliography is attached as well as a link to a website outlining these as well (https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_samples.html ). The following rubric outlines the grading of the assignment.
Choose a research topic from below that interests you.
Motor Control & Exercise
Biomechanics: Find a topic examining acceleration measures on sport, or physical fitness performance.
Exercise Psychology: The effect of exercise on mental health, or a specific mental illness (i.e., anxiety, depression, etc.)
Clinical Exercise Physiology: Metabolic Syndrome and the use of exercise as prevention and treatment
Therapeutic Exercise & Rehabilitation
Using the GMU library database, find FIVE peer-reviewed journal articles published in the last ten years that relate to your topic. Avoid using review articles for this assignment; instead search for original research articles.
Create a reference list using correct AMA style (7th edition). For formatting information, visit:
Annotated Bibliography: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/index.html
Annotated Bibliography Samples: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_samples.html
Annotated Bibliography Breakdown: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_example.html
Below each citation, include an annotation (150-200 words per citation). An annotation is a summary and evaluation. Therefore, an annotated bibliography includes a summary and evaluation of each of the articles. See rubric for prompts.
Refer to example papers, as necessary.
Read through and edit your paper many times before submitting. Submit by the due date and time in the correct Assignment link.
Please see attachment.
1. 12 page ppt including 1 title page and reference page at the end.
2. 2 page of what I will be speaking throughout presentation
3. 1 page over comment on ppt.
you will develop a research question to investigate HPV. You will then determine whether you would use an observational or experimental design to investigate the research question, and you will support your rationale.
PLEASE USE LINKS FOR MORE INFO
WHEN READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ONLY WORRY ABOUT POST 1 NOT 2 THANKS
Public Health Disasters and Preparedness
imagine you are the director of FEMA using NIMS when this disaster occurs. Complete the following steps using the scenario you selected:
instructions below, delivering a public announcement that informs the population of what will be done to resolve the issue.
o Describe the nature of the situation.
o Explain what FEMA and others are doing to mitigate the situation.
o Explain what people need to do to stay safe or to get help in order to reduce panic.
Use an appropriate vocal tone to reduce panic and provide a solid explanation of the above elements.
Preparing and delivering a clear message, like you would for a PowerPoint presentation,
This discussion is meant to assess your communication abilities
All submissions require an upload of the video to the classroom. Submission of a link to a video does not fulfill the submission requirements
your initial response and reply to that post with the transcript.
Think about the following questions while formulating your response to the public:
• What are the issues you will address first?
• Which organization is responsible for what? Where will you allocate your resources?
• What public health concerns are the results of each of these events?
• Which populations might be most at risk?
• What are some of the long-term health effects of these events?
• What other health concerns may arise from these events?
• What will you say to the people, who are desperately awaiting your direction?
Allocating Public Health Resources
Imagine that you are standing on the bank of a river and injured people start floating down the river towards you. There is no end to the floating people…they just keep coming and coming. You are alone, and you do not have cell service to phone for back up. What do you do? In your discussion post, discuss what type of assistance you would want to provide by completing the following:
• Explain where you think it would be best to focus your energy assisting (e.g., should you stay where you are and pull people out of the river, or should you go upstream to find out why injured people are ending up in the river?).
• Determine what proportion of assistance should go to aiding injured people versus preventing the cause of the injuries in the first place.
• Justify your reasoning for why you would allocate your resources that way. (There is no right or wrong answer to this; it is a matter of determining the priorities between treatment versus prevention.).
Your initial post must be at least 300 . All citations and references must APA